I made this scarf for my little niece Yara. It may not be very appropriate for winter, but it's still warm where I live. I wanted to make it in a more wintry colors, but Yara insisted on these colors. You can customize it to any length or width you want.
- The pattern is written using American terminology.
- The pattern is a multiples of 5 plus 1.
You're going to need:
- Yarn: Alize Diva Baby 100% microfiber acrylic, 100 g, 350 mt, in colors 287 and 276, one skein of each color.
- Hook: 2.5 mm
- Tapestry needle.
- Ch: Chain
- Sc: Single crochet
- Hdc: Half double crochet
- Dc: Double crochet
- Pc: Popcorn
1. Start by making 5 dcs. Drop the loop from the hook.
2. Insert the hook from front to back into the top first dc and the dropped loop.
3. Pull the loop through the st.
4. ch 1 to close the popcorn.
With the blue yarn make (402) Chain.
Row 1: in the second chain from the hook make a sc, (ch 5, skip 4 chains, make a sc in the next ch) repeat to the end of the row. Turn.
Row 2: ch 5 ( count as dc and ch 2), hdc in the ch 5, ch 2, dc in the next sc, (ch 2, hdc in the ch 5, ch 2, dc in the next sc) repeat to the end of the row. Turn. Cut off the thread and weave in the loose end.
Row 3: with the pink yarn make a chain in the last dc, (sc, ch 3, pc in the hdc, ch 3, sc in the next dc) repeat to the end of the row. Turn. Cut off the thread and weave in the loose end.
Row 4: with the blue yarn make a standing dc (or ch3) in the last sc, (ch 2, hdc in the pc, ch2, dc in the sc) repeat to the end of the row. Turn.
Row 5: ch 1, make a sc in the last dc, (ch5, sc in the next dc) repeat to the end of the row. Turn.
Repeat rows 2 to 5 to the required width. For the last repeat stop at row 2.